International Institute of Engineers and Researchers (IIER) is calling for papers for the following chains of annual international conferences which will be held in Lagos, Nigeria, beginning 29th till 30th June, 2020:
- 888th IIER International Conference on Applied Physics and Mathematics (ICAPM)
- 899th International Conference on Advances in Business Management and Information Technology (ICABMIT)
- 887th International Conference on Chemical and Biochemical Engineering(ICCBE)
- 788th International Conference on Law and Political Science(ICLPS)
- 896th International Conference on Natural Science and Environment (ICNSE)
- 814th International Conference on Psychology, Language and Teaching (ICPLT)
- 890th International Conference on Recent Advances in Medical Science (ICRAMS)
- 895th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology (ICRIET)
- 883rd International Conference on Science, Innovation and Management (ICSIM)
- 895th International Conference on Social Science and Economics (ICSSE)
This Scopus Indexed Journal-associated conferences aim to be one of the leading International conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the respective fields of
- ·Applied Physics and Mathematics,
- ·Business Management and Information Technology,
- ·Chemical and Biochemical Engineering,
- ·Law and Political Science,
- ·Natural Science and Environment,
- ·Psychology, Language and Teaching,
- ·Recent Advances in Medical Science,
- ·Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology,
- ·Science, Innovation and Management, and
- ·Social Science and Economics.
It also serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving related techniques in the above named fields.
The research organization has been organizing these chains of conferences every year since 2014. The conference will be an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the above named fields. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of Business Management and Information Technology interest from around the world.
- ·Each Paper will be assigned Online Digital Object Identifier (DOI Online)
- ·The registered papers shall be submitted to World Research Library, Google Scholar, DRJI etc. for Indexing.
- ·All selected papers will be printed in proceedings (book format) with an ISBN Number.
- ·One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session.
- ·All the Selected Papers will be recommended for publication in any one international Journal after Peer Review Process and Assessment.
Note the following dates:
Paper submission deadline - 09th Jun 2020
Last date of registration - 14th Jun 2020
Date of Conference - 29th - 30th June 2020
To contact the sponsors for inquiry or submission of papers;
call +91 9007375847, or
whatsapp +91 9007375847 or
email [email protected]
For further information, visit the website.
Share this post